Saturday, August 1, 2009

Embryo Day 11, August 1, 2009

Wow! Can you believe it's August already? 1 more month until I have to go back to work! I'm going to need to clean up my computer room and my dining room full of teaching resources starting on Monday... no more slacking off!!! =)


I spent most of the day with my parents. I went to Chinatown with them and will be heading to their place for dinner again tonight. They are doing a good job keeping my mind occupied with other things. Both of them are going back to visit Granny in Malaysia in September.


I have had some minor cramps these last two days. My period, if it comes, should arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday. My blood test is scheduled for Friday. Waiting and hoping for good news. I have a bad habit of looking things up on internet... I found a great quote from another lady going through the 2 week period after her IVF embryo transfer. It brought me back to "reality"...


One of the quotes the minister closed with was one by Albert Einstein - who said "you can live your life one of two ways; to believe that nothing is a miracle or that everything is a miracle." I think I know which camp most of us are in.

I also visited my aunt tonight. I haven't had a conversation with her in years. I told her about my last miscarriage and she told me that she had also had 2 miscarriages - one before each of her kids (my cousins)... so she told me not to worry. Her words did bring me comfort. Can't wait for hubby to come home on Tuesday... miss his whining already ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment