Thursday, July 30, 2009

Embryo Day 9, July 30, 2009

Lost my blog entry from last night... wireless internet router went down when I went to publish my post...

The past few days have been relatively boring =) I took Tiger to Granville Island with my sister. I took some fabulous pictures with my phone. I haven't quite figured out how to export the photos directly to my computer w/o e-mailing them to my account. You would think there'd be some USB adaptor...

I spent most of one evening updating my husband's resume and cover letter for another job opportunity. He's really excited about this one. He is definitely in need of a change.

With this sweltering heat, I have felt extremely lazy. I've only gone out to water my flowers and take Tiger on short walks. Even Tiger doesn't want to walk! We endured the hottest day ever recorded in Vancouver yesterday, 33.8C.... Wow!

I was watching the news and there are "sprinkler patrollers" in Delta. I'm pretty sure we'll be getting some too. I haven't turned on my sprinkler for a few days... guess I won't be able to... just have to stand out there and fry! Thank goodness my husband isn't here to endure this heat. He would be whining like crazy! =)

I'm looking forward to my facial and foot massage tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment